Social Media

Friday 24 July 2015

Green Crosshatch

I've been doing some pretty complex designs lately so decided to take it down a few notches today and do something simple. I ended up doing this classic crosshatch design with diamontes. 


To create this design I first painted two thin coats of OPI - Alpine Snow  on my index and pinky fingers, and two thin coats of China Glaze - Treble Maker on my middle and ring fingers.





1. Start with two thin coats of your base colour.
2. Using a thin brush draw three diagonal lines on your nail with the other polish.
3. Draw three more diagonal lines in the opposite direction then seal with a top coat.
4. Start with two thin coats of your base colour.
5. Place the diamontes on your nail and then put a top coat over to seal them in.



Don't forget to follow me on Insagram, Facebook and Bloglovin', links are above.

No comments:

Post a Comment