Social Media

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Inspired by a makeup look

So last night I was browsing Instagram and I saw this incredible makeup look that Lucisferismydad did. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to do some nail art based on it, so here they are! 




The black line on the top is meant to be the eyeliner and the pink on the bottom is the pink waterline. 



The polishes that I used were 'Pink Voltage', 'Liquid Leather', 'Fairy Dust' and 'Treble Maker' by China Glaze, 'Haute in the Heat' and 'Ruffles and Feathers' by Essie, 'Bright Purple' and 'Cobalt Blue' by Barry M.




To do the design I put a blob of polish on a peice of paper and used the sponge effect, with torn up bits of sponge and my tweezers.




Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin', links are above!

No comments:

Post a Comment